We are looking to hire a Website Designer and Content Manager with an analytical and creative mind. Our ideal candidate is great at designing, maintaining, updating, and improving our websites. A knowledge of PHP / CI Framework, SEO, HTML and/or CSS coding is preferred but not required. The website designer and content manager is expected to have meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation, creative graphic design and writing skills.
To ensure success, a website designer and content manager must display an excellent understanding of content management systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures. Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improving the User Experience of the website.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Planning, managing, monitoring, and upgrading the organization's various websites.
* Responding to and troubleshooting website issues internally and with other team members.
* Updating monthly content to include special offers, creative banners, popups, announcements, and content.
* Build creative assets in Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, or Pixelmater for placement on websites.
* Draw key insights from analytics for opportunities to increase traffic and engagement.
* Conducting content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
* Creating appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
* Manage a multitude of tasks for various websites in a timely fashion.
* Improving the user experience of the website regularly.
* Collaborating with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
* Creating strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
* Ensuring full compliance on the websites with all laws and manufacturer regulations.
* Keeping up to date with industry best practices and monitoring competitor websites.
*** Please read ***
We are looking for someone that is fluent in English, written and spoken.
We will need to have a video call to test your connectivity as well as to get to know you.
Sign and return the attached Interview NDA as a PDF file. I will not be interviewing anyone that has not signed the Interview NDA. If you don't feel comfortable signing, please do not apply. There is no way I can conduct an interview without giving some private business details. This is why the NDA is required. It is short and explains this is for the purpose of the interview only. If hired another company NDA will be signed.
Other preferred skills
At least 2 years of work experience as a website designer.
Knowledge of Adobe suite or similar, Content Management Systems, Google Search Console, and W3C Web standards.
Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
Excellent content creation, graphic design, and writing skills.
Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
Excellent Excel knowledge, including ability to write complex formulas for data manipulation
Analytic skills to analyze sales and make recommendations for site improvements
Basic Email, Social, and Media management and planning
HTML, CSS, and JS experience required
Basic scripting knowledge in PHP, Swift, or JS for data manipulation and bulk editing of Excel data. A plus, but not required
Working knowledge of payment methods/gateways. A plus, but not required