Project: Automate inventory update and sales order process for an e-commerce site.
Existing Platforms: 3dcart and Ecomdash
We are currently using Ecomdash as our inventory management system. Using supplier CSV files via FTP (updated by supplier every 15min), product quantity and pricing information is automatically updated for each item based on it’s manufacturer product number for each 3dcart listing.
(We would like to know if an API script can be written to do this directly through 3dCart, allowing us to bypass Ecomdash all together.)
Once an order is placed we need a custom script that can cross reference a master CSV list of 5 separate suppliers. Using the manufacturer number identify the unique sku number of the supplier with the lowest cost and send a custom formatted order form to the corresponding supplier. (This can be completed either via FTP or API)
Manufacturer Part Number: Assigned by the manufacturer and consistent across suppliers
SKU Number: Identifies product within the supplier’s warehouse. Number is different for each supplier.
Please review our workflow in the attachment.
80% of this project was done in house and almost complete.
1. to ensure all 5 vendors inventory stock on hand & pricing is being updated every
2. when an order is placed by user the lowest cost item that is in stock among the 5
vendors is chosen.
3. All items should be listed with MAP pricing
4. "make an offer" should be implemented
5. scrolling banners to advertise "free shipping over $750", "no Credit card fees", etc.
1. Make sure all sku numbers are accurate from vendor downloads
2. make sure all vendors are properly loaded and functioning properly
3. make sure all item descriptions are displayed properly
Need knowledge on anti-fraud credit card processing.
25 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $688 cho công việc này
Hello, We read your job post and most interested in your project because we expert developer in our team and will provide you exact as you want. Reply for more discussion and start soon... Thanks