I have a Super Alpha Reseller Hosting Account which uses whm and Zamfoo
What i would like is :
1. A website which is totally automated (dont mind if from template)
2. When someone places an order it inputs the information and creates the hosting account that has been requested.
3. When the account is created it automatically sends an email with all information of the account.
4. Billing is arranged via paypal on a subscription service.
5. If not paid then account de-activates after a few emails have been sent.
4. There are only 4 types of accounts, Alpha Reseller, Master Reseller, WHM Reseller, Cpanel.
I know that whmcs does this and i am happy for this to be used, all i need is someone to make sure everything works.
I am happy for someone to get this working using the trial version of whmcs (which i have an account for) then i will pay monthly for the subscription through whmcs.
Using WHMCS i know would probably only take a very short period of time for someone to set up and configure.