I am looking for someone who can help me to setup our terminal server farm with TS session broker. You must have enough previous experience with configuration and managing complex terminal server environment.
The things we would like to have it
1. 2 x Windows 2008 R2 terminal server
2. TS session broker server - load balancing makes it easy to deploy multiple load balanced terminal servers, and even return users to the correct terminal server if they've left a TS session open.
3. Terminal server user profile â€“ a. save it under their existing home folder ( create a folder call TSprofile )
4. Security setup- Lock the environment using GPO ( no local drive access, control panel and any other settings may need to have for normal terminal users )
5. External user printing â€“ So user can print from their any personal printer [url removed, login to view] this will allow us to let user access their local printer regardless any version of windows or MAC / Linux
6. Access local files and folder â€“ While on TS session user should be able access their local files if they wanted to.
7. Microsoft application virtualization on terminal server â€“ For running multiple version of Office on terminal server
8. Terminal server should pick up normal domain user logon script so they will get their own network / home drives.
I will doing all windows installation and initial configurations. You will guiding me with expertise and value added ideas.
I am thinking it's not more then 3 to 4 hours of work budget $75