To build a virtual printer to capture the the print as an image (bmp) . And then redirect the print to another printer (redirected printer) , and also save the output as PDF in specified folder.
- It should work with Windows 7 ,8,10
- It should run in background without any user intervention required.
- A user interface is to be provided, to Select Printer where final print will be redirected - and Select PDF save path
- The Print settings of default printer to be copied to Redirected printer.
- Default Printer (where the initial print is given) is Receipt Printer
(if any queries or more details required - kindly ask )