I want to build a 3D cube with music playing background
1) one side a playlist
2) one side playing MV or sildeshow
3) one side picture change every x seconds)
4) the other three sides basically web page
- The cube need to be rotated by mouse moving across and in different directions
- you can click on any side of the cube and then the relevant function page enlarged and become a normal functional window
i.e. if click on the playlist page, the cube face enlarge and user get a music or video player playlist and control in front of the user, if the user click on the mv face, the the mv or slide show start playing, if the user click on the webpage faces, the webpage window enlarge to become a normal webpage window. when you close the working window, then it shrinks back to a cube face and return to mouse controlled rotating cube. The rotating cube faces is the last image of the shrinked window.
- I need a large cube like 1/6 of the screen
- The background of the cube is the normal window desktop or what was there before the cube program run, shadow of cube or slight dimmed background would be a plus
- this project ask for window base, once finish will go to second project web base, and then third project ipad, iphone (if possible)
- flash for window and web is OK, but I do not know what solution to use for iphone and ipad.
Đã trao cho:
Hi, I am new to [url removed, login to view] and I really want to do my best to get good feedback. I have much experience with C#, Direct X and XNA. They are perfect to build your application. Thanks.