Consultation or execute work in determining the level of infrared radiation of heater production
Ngân sách $30-250 USD
work for a qualified professional who specializes in the measurement of infrared radiation and convection heating:
to perform work on determining the level of infrared radiation and convection heating of household ceramic and metal electric panel heaters.
Purpose: To determine the level (percentage, share) of infrared radiation and convection heating from the total volume of thermal radiation emitted during the operation of household ceramic and metal electric panel heaters.
Means of measurement: at the choice of the performer.
Normative documentation: measure the level of infrared radiation in accordance with the requirements of the IEC 60675 series standards:
IEC 60675:1994+AMD1:1998+AMD2:2018 "Household electric direct-acting room heaters - Methods for measuring performance"
IEC 60675-2:2020 "Household electric direct-acting room heaters - Methods for measuring performance - Part 2: Additional provisions for the measurement of the radiant factor"
IEC 60675-3:2020 "Household electric direct-acting room heaters - Methods for measuring performance - Part 3: Additional provisions for the measurement of the radiation efficiency"
It is allowed to measure the level of infrared radiation and convection heating in accordance with the requirements of other regulatory documents describing the methods and methods for measuring infrared radiation and which are applicable to household electric heaters.
Reporting documentation: based on the results of the work performed, it is necessary to prepare a report (research protocol or other document), which should contain:
- descriptive part (description of the measurement method with reference to regulatory documentation);
- measuring instruments (device, the device by which the measurements were taken);
- measurement results, expressed in measurable quantities for each test sample;
- a conclusion, which should indicate (with a breakdown for each sample) the level of infrared radiation and convection heating, expressed as a percentage or other measurable values.
A pre-compiled report is sent to the Customer for approval
- before the stage of performance of work, the Contractor must confirm the level of competence (provide information confirming his qualifications);
- The customer will provide all the necessary and available information on the tested products (technical characteristics of heaters, passports, etc.);
- The customer (if necessary, at his own expense) will send the Contractor product samples for testing.
Execution time: as agreed with the Customer
Cost of work: $200