For educational purpose we need to realize Atmega1284P (or Atmega644P) based small size Arduino clone plus extension modules (or shields).
Key features are:
* Arduino clone extendable with XBee-like extension modules (up to 3)
* connectors (four) for analog and digital (pwm) I/O
* USB host controller based on MAX3421E
* Fits in 80mmx60mm PCB for the mainboard and 35mmx25mm PCB for extension modules
* Battery powered with on-board charger/booster
* misc leds, switchs, power connector and ISP pin header on the board
Schematic of the board is derived from already defined projects:
[url removed, login to view] for the atmega1248P
[url removed, login to view] for the charger/booster
[url removed, login to view] for the USB host
T1) design of the PCB (with eagle or other) of the Arduino clone
T2) realization of one prototype of the board
T3) adaptation of five types of already existing modules to be pin compatible with extension module format
At project completion, a first batch of boards (15) and extension modules (50) will be realized. This task is not in the scope of this bid. It will be subject to another project request.
Products delivered: schematics, PCB layout, BOM with related documentation AND a fully functional and tested protoype with extension modules prototypes.
14 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $252 cho công việc này
in 4 days sent him SCH PCB gerber plots and 3D views in Altium 10.8 you can send to make the prototypes where you like it or be more economical and higher quality
I am Embedded system engineer and BE[ec] and diploma [ec].I can handle ur project easily without any problem. I have experience on eagle pcb software.