Link to the contest:
Create a new custom preset using the Wix Content Manager.
What is the Wix Content Manager?
The Content Manager lets you create and manage any type of dynamic content for your Wix websites in an easy and scalable way.
What is a preset?
Presets are customizable, ready-to-use dynamic pages that grow as your content grows. They’re great for showcasing a lot of content, like recipes, real estate listings and portfolio projects—plus, they make it easy to update content on a regular basis.
1st - $2,000
2nd - $1,500
3rd - $1,000
Sign me up. Where do I start?
1. Check out the video and article below to get familiar with Content Manager Presets.
Video: [login to view URL]?utm_campaign=freelancer
Article: [login to view URL]
2. Go to this Wix website template: [login to view URL] (If you don’t have a Wix account yet, go ahead and create one—it’s free.)
3. Under Add the Content Manager, click Add to Site.
4. Once the Content Manager is open, hover over the Custom preset and click Add to Site. Now you’re ready to start creating your own custom preset.
5. When you’re done, click Publish at the top right corner of the Editor.
6. Submit your website’s URL via the Submit My Entry button on the top right of this page.
ATTENTION! You’ll be judged on the quality of your design (50%) and the user experience (50%). Extra points will be given to Freelancers who are able to come up with a new preset concept that’s useful to other Wix users.
Wix Content Manager Learning Center - Presets: [login to view URL]
Content Manager Presets Video: [login to view URL]?utm_campaign=freelancer
Winners will be required to sign a Declaration and Release form. Prizes are inclusive of all taxes. Winners will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes. By participating, you agree to release in perpetuity Wix and its affiliates from any claims, liability, costs, losses, damages, or injuries of any kind arising out of or related directly or indirectly to your participation in the contest, including, without limitation, for claims of copyright or trademark infringement, false endorsement and any deletion or failure to store any entries and other communications related to the contest.
Drop us a comment if you have any questions along the way. Good luck!