I am looking for a US-based automotive writer/enthusiast to ghostwrite an automotive blog, and write 10 articles from the past year plus 2 articles per week for the next five weeks.
10 Articles from past year - You will research the top news articles in my particular niche for the past year, and then give me a list of about 20 SEO optimized titles and dates to choose from (do search counts for these on google keyword checker and wordtracker). I will pick 10 that I want written. You will write them and upload them to my blog, and inform me and I will review them and turn them on. When you finish this, I will pay one-half of your bid.
10 articles at 2/week for for next 5 weeks - At the same time, you will write articles that are current, at the rate of two per week. I will email you some topic assignments, and you will research them and write the articles, but if I don't give you assignments, you will search google news and come up with your own.
The requirements for these articles are:
- You must research at least three different sources on each topic (a google search, plus two other automotive sites I will give you).
- They must be in perfect US English, no grammar errors
- They must be SEO optimized on one keyphrase per article
- They must be at least 500 words
- They must be original and pass [url removed, login to view]
- They must include photos of vehicle, people, logos, etc (3 photos on average, one thumbnail at the beginning plus 1-3 in the body).
- They must be uploaded to my blog and formatted
- When complete, you must create links to each blog entry at FIVE major social bookmarking sites (digg, delicious, google bookmarks, etc)
- You must socialize each of the newer articles on at least one forum (I will give you three forums to choose from).
Bid on all 20 articles at or under my budget of $7 per article. After the first 20, a raise is possible if you can think creatively and independently and things REALLY click. Also, for a good writer, I would be willing to increase the frequency of articles and have you cover even more history.
To win this bid, tell me about yourself including:
1. Where you live and grew up (must be US)
2. Your experience with automotive writing and the auto industry in general
3. Your level of education
4. Links to writing samples (preferably automotive)