I have a new blog using the Green Art template ([url removed, login to view]) and I was hoping to have a few simple display items cleaned up b/c I'm no CSS expert-
1. Change Date Arrangement for posts to Month Day, Year (ie March 5, 2007)
2. More space between paragraphs
3. Have a link rollover color (dark red)
4. Change link color to red
5. Make text of posts black
6. "Read the rest of this story" should be dark red
7. Spacing on "About Me" is off (paragraphs aren't showing up)
8. Using adsense deluxe program, and it shows up okay, but when I try to align it right in-line with the text it dissapears.
9. Set far right sidebar background color to darker gray color to match adsense ad
10. If possible, can you change the word 'blog roll' to featured sites on the right side bar? I want to be able to add links via the blog-roll function in the backend, but I don't like those words on the site.
and one non-display item
11. When I try to comment (as just a user) the comments are erroring out.