I have a wordpress blog. I would like it to automatically pull content from a list of other blogs and post it to my blog.
Another developer created an autoblog system that used some existing plugins, but it does not seem to work correctly. The posts don't show up on time. This should be easy for the right person.
When you are finished, the blog should do this:
1. Automatically get a list of articles from a list of RSS feeds.
2. Post articles at a configurable interval. I don't want them all posting at once.
3. Tweet the post to Twitter with appropriate hashtags
4. Correctly display images / videos that are included with the RSS feeds
Things I will need include:
5. The ability to configure the RSS feeds that it pulls from, so that I can add or remove sites and rss sources
6. The ability to change the interval at which the stories post.
Again, this seems very easy using existing plugins if you know what you are doing. One developer tried to set it up, but it didn't work. If you can help me get things rolling, not only will you make some cash, but you will help to get a really cool site off the ground.