Initially I created a product archive with wordpress&woocommerce, which basically makes a list of ALL the available cars (see : [login to view URL]).
As you can see, the page consists of each product with the following data:
- Small name of the car
Now my client wants added functionalities to this:
1) He wants the possibility to select the category, which then shows only the products of the selected category. Of course when no category/brand is selected, it should display all cars.
2) He wants the page to be wider so that the picture can also be bigger and more data can be displayed
In the product box:
1) First the image needs to be displayed
2) Second the brand (category) of the car (product) needs to be displayed
3) Third the name of the car/product i.e. : "AUDI Q8 50 TDI - S-LINE - PANO - 22” - CRUISE - BTW"
4) Fourth price (color/bold)
5) Building year
6) Sixth Kilometers (which should be mapped to an attribute which is filled in on the single product page)
When you hover over a product, it should kind of "frame" it so it's obvious that the product is selected/in-view.
Example: [login to view URL]
You can see an example of the product archive's Desired Overview on [login to view URL]
It shouldn't be exactly the same (i.e., the car brand name could be in BOLD and UNDERLINED or something like that), but the idea should be likewise.
We can first see which kind of suggestions you have, after which you show it - so you don't have to re-do it multiple times because i don't like it.
When clicking on the product it brings you to the single product page with:
1) 1 big picture
2) various small pictures (like a gallery)
3) car brand, car title/name, price
4) Table with following details (which should be read from the attributes filled in on the product page) :
- Leimberge : https://www dot autohandelleimbergen dot be/wagen/audi-a6-avant-18-tfsi-tornadogrijs/
- Every variable except for Kleur, Interieur, BV, BIV (see below for full list)
5) The 2 titles should be Expandable : - Specificaties (this is the one with the variables) -> should be expanded automatically when opening the car page
- Omschrijving (this will be a big paste in the big description of the product in wp-admin) -> should be collapsed by default
Currently it looks like [login to view URL]
It should look similar to this : [login to view URL] & [login to view URL]
One thing that is very important is the attribute / variable mapping.
In the "add product"-screen of WP, I want to have the possibility of filling the values of the variables.
So the variable/attributes should already be there by default:
Merk --> This should be displayed also on the "overview of cars"
Model --> This should be displayed also on the "overview of cars"
1ste in gebruikstelling --> This should be displayed also on the "overview of cars"
KM-stand --> This should be displayed also on the "overview of cars"
The price shouldn't be a variable on the right of course, but should also be mapped on the overview of cars.
- No custom php / editing of themes
- Usage of Wordpress or Elementor / wpmet Elements Kit is possible (license is available)
- Should integrate with the current theme header/footer
Được trao cho:
16 freelancer chào giá trung bình€85 cho công việc này
Hi there, i have gone through the description and understood it very well. It will be done rest assured . How soon you want it? Press chat to proceed, Ali