Looking for a skilled Drupal Admin/Web administrator to upgrade our Drupal, Wordpress and PHP implementation (currently we're running version Drupal 6.34 Wordpress 3.7.11. with PHP [url removed, login to view]) and want to migrate our site to PHP 5.6 running Wordpress 4.4 and Drupal 8.
Any Wordpress plugins and Drupal modules must also be upgraded which are out of date.
PHP 5.6 is ready to be turned on with our Hosting company, however previously when we did it it created errors in Drupal and so needed to return to 5.3. So want to upgrade all in one go to avoid repeat of issue.
Note: We run a custom site theme on our site along with OSTicket (v1.8), DLGuard (v5.0.5) and iDev (v8.1) and the upgrade will need to ensure these ALL work without error.
- your cost to do this work
- when you can start
- how long it will take to complete once started
- your qualifications or skills to demonstrate you can do the tasks without problem
Also as part of your quote, to ensure no extended downtime/unexpected problems, please advise how you would go about upgrading and testing to mitigate downtime.
- Project runs to schedule and cost
- Site is running Drupal 8, Wordpress 4.4 and PHP 5.6 error free
- DLGuard, IDEV, OSticket all run fine without error
- Updating articles/product listings, images etc all works fine without error
- Site is running current theme and everything on the frontend looks the same from a visitors perspective
The successful winner will be required to sign basic contractor agreement and use passpack for sharing of password details etc.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
Desired Skills Drupal, WordPress, Drupal 7
10 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $639 cho công việc này
++ This is my job. I'm ready to begin now. Pm for me. Thanks Looking forward to hear from you, Feel free to talk about this interesting stuff, give us any questions you have to know more about us ;-) Thanks Oleg!