I work in a company that distributes parapharmacy products to pharmacies in France.
We are currently developing an e-commerce website to allow our customers to place their orders online.
We are currently working with a UX/UI design for the front end which will be delivered under figma.
The site will be available in desktop and mobile versions.
I am looking for a Woocomerce developer to integrate the design and configure the CMS.
This is a standard e-commerce site (which will have about 20 products) whose main points are as follows:
- The products are sold in increments and the prices are degressive.
- Integrate a chat plug-in.
- We need to be able to export orders in xls format with specific information per column.
- We will use stripe for credit card payments.
- We also add a payment method by direct debit, from a technical point of view this will result in a request for RIB at the first order (the rest is done offline)
- Integration of our transporter GLS (the plug-in already exists the configuration is quite fast)
I am at your disposal for any further information.