We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design Prototype (Made in Sketch) to actual code (Wordpress) that will produce visual elements of the application. See files for full details of the project.
Clear instructions are available (Sketch files, palette and font instructions, Invision prototype). We therefore are looking for a fixed price for this project. Please provide us with some references.
• Develop the existing Static Prototype to Responsive code for Wordpress CMS.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
• Implement simple WOW animations using CSS / jQuery.
• Optimize Wordpress for client self management.
Skills And Qualifications
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
• Proficient understanding of Wordpress.
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.