I have a simple wordpress theme that needs to be customized so that it looks EXACTLY like the main html template on my site.
The html and wordpress templates will both be active on my domain and visitors must not even see the difference when going from one of my html pages to a wordpress page.
Here is a summary of what is needed on the wordpress theme:
- 2 side bars need to be active so that widgets are displayed.
- Theme needs to be full width - left side bar 25% width - central column content 50% width - right side bar 25% width.
- the existing navigation bar is maintained but imitates the one from my html template.
- Logo needs to be added
- Top right links need to be added
- Analytics and stats tracking codes need to be added to the footer
For the rest it is just a matter of copying the font sizes and colors of the html template.
an example of my html template is here:
DESIGN 1 : [url removed, login to view]
My wordpress template is here:
DESIGN 2 : [url removed, login to view]
I say it again, all you have to do is take DESIGN 2 and make it look EXACTLY like DESIGN 1.
You need as well to keep the original 2 side bar dynamic widgets and dynamic navigation in the new wordpress theme you create.
If you apply, please show me proof and examples of your wordpress work.
Please, apply only if you know perfectly the wordpress core coding.
If your deliver what I want, there will be more wordpress projects on my site, so there is definitely potential for a long term collaboration.