We have a very small website that consists of about 11 pages in total. It's all built in Divi for Wordpress. We want:
1. One floating button to have white background instead of transparent, and page-centered
2. We see a number (3) next to the main menu that shouldn't be there, it should be removed.
3. On a large screen, the Header-links on top are next to each other. On a laptop screen, these three Header-links are being word-wrapped resulting in one link comes up under the other. They should be displayed next to each other. This also goes for the footer, where one word is being wrapped.
4. When viewing the page on a mobile phone, it looks ok, but there is a letter "a" next to the main menu which should be removed.
5. For the front page only: The main page consists of three images. When someone is scrolling on the front page, the page is scrolling in an old-school way. We want to use parallax scrolling so that one scroll or swipe is stepping a whole screen at a time.
You can see the homepage here: [login to view URL]
You need to understand Divi for Wordpress to take this job.