We are a well-developed site that features all types of concert tickets and sporting event tickets in the secondary market. We have separate interlinked sports ticket site and a separate theatre ticket site as well. All three responsive websites are interlinked seamlessly. Our revenues and profits result exclusively from commissions earned from all types of ticket sales.
We're looking for an experienced social media marketer to create and build out and manage our social media campaigns. We need help with expanding our customer reach through social media and getting new campaigns off the ground, as well as creating blog content for ongoing campaigns, etc.
- Create engaging content to generate interest and virality for the campaigns that result in ticket sales.
- Interact with comments and solve any inbound issues
- Regular posting in our WordPress blog site and on any or all of these social media sites. (Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus... Each of these social media accounts are already created and ready but have not been very active in the past.) If Instagram can be used as well, that will be terrific but the Instagram accounts have not been created for our ticket selling sites at this point.
Skills this project requires:
- Experience managing social media on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and WordPress blog posting
- You must know how to attract and build an audience through social media. Regular social posting is needed.
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience, including examples of social media accounts previously created or managed. We are starting with a minimal social audience but have a substantial website in place with a regular inventory of good seats/tickets for all types of performances available to the public.
We are open to establishing a steady situation for this ongoing business and work opportunity. Similar revenue models have produced hundreds of thousands of dollars in ticket sales. The opportunity for someone to earn a substantial income handling the social media requirements for this business is tremendous but you will have to prove yourself.
Thank you for your consideration.
Matthew (Mathias) Hesser
PS: Our actual website names and brand will be supplied upon mutual consideration for this opportunity in working together.