I have this site [login to view URL] which I recently redesigned and need to QA the 75 priority pages before deploying. Compare them to the old version as well as check the functionality.
[login to view URL]
1. Check that the page loads
2. If the page appears to be loading slowly, it needs to be verified it doesn’t load slower than 4 seconds from USA using this tool - [login to view URL]
3. Make sure all images load as expected (some iframes are expected not to load for non-Canadian IPs - anything from [login to view URL], that’s OK)
4. Check that the page is at least easy to read as the the original (non-dev) version of it
5. Make sure the page loads well and is readable and full on mobile version
6. Make sure the page loads well, is readable, and complete, on the /amp/ version from mobile devices
7. Click on all links on the page and see that they are no broken and lead to the same destinations.
8. All affiliate links that go through /recommends/… should open in a new tab
Each page should be inspected in 3 variations:
Append /amp/ at the end of the page and check it from mobile
I will also provide an incentive for the number of unique errors / issues found
49 freelancers are bidding on average $8/hour for this job
Hi, I am tester presently doing automation testing hands on experience in creating TestCases and testScenarios .Good Experience in WebsiteTesting And [login to view URL] on Experience in JMETER and Selenium