We're an Atlanta-based agency looking for a long-term developer to join us.
We're mostly working on customizing themes, roughly 60% front end work and 25% general (settings, product creation, etc) and 15% back end functionality work.
We guarantee long term employment & relatively easy and fun workload. Initial 2 weeks will be on hourly, then, if satisfied, moved to fixed weekly payments.
1) at least 8/10 english language self-assesed skill (written)
2) at least 8/10 UI/UX knowledge and experience (great sense of design & following latest design trends)
4) at least 7/10 php self-assesed skill
5) at least 9/10 CSS self-assesed skill
6) at least 9/10 General Wordpress & Woocommerce Systems Knowledge self-assesed skill
7) MUST BID YOUR REAL HOURLY RATE, NO PLACEHOLDER BIDS
8) MUST be available for long-term work, people changing their mind within the first 2 weeks will have the cost of finding their replacement deducted from their invoice.
9) MUST have at least 4 hours overlap with US EST time zone. Preferably the full 8 hours, but we do have some flexibility possible.
Spammers are not welcome and will not get replies to their bids
Please write "I READ AND PASS ALL 9 REQUIREMENTS" on top of your bid so that I know you've read this in DETAIL AND YOU HAVE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED.
Thank you and looking forward to working with you!