I need someone to help me with a plugin/extension for our website wich currently runs Wordpress and is build with Elementor.
I want to design a custom button which is used to toggle a page overlay.
This overlay has to be build with Elementor. So I have full control over what and how its content is displayed and designed.
What I need this for:
I want to build and design a complete vertical side navigation menu. Which I am able to customize and add content to. Just how I can with my actual page.
Even though this is not too special, I cant find this anywhere and sadly cant code at all as I am a only a designer. For reference see this websites vertical menu [login to view URL] Their functionality is a bit like how I envision my project.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
More details to functions:
- Button toggle happens on mouse hover.
- Button disappears and is replaced by the overlay content.
- Overlay content or page fades in.
- The Button is sticky on its individually set page position.
- The Overlay stays visible as long as the user is hovering over part of it.
- I need to be able to adjust the overlay content dependent on pages. So I can make individual designs and content for different sites.