We have a fully functional Windows C# .NET desktop software collecting data from our external hardware sensors. Looking for a developer to reshape the software using WPF and add new features. You don’t need to work on the hardware connection and data collection part.
1. Create a simulation mode to demonstrate software features for users without real hardware sensors.
2. Improve software interface. We will provide interface design.
3. Interface should be responsive when window size changes.
4. Allow user to plot recorded data during recording and after recording is finished.
5. Allow user to save recorded data in local database.
6. Data recording may take a few hours or even a few days, there should be some mechanism to prevent data lost if any issue or crash happens during recording.
7. Create a data manager to allow user to view previously saved record.
8. Developer should have good knowledge of WPF, plotting library and database.
Please send a proposal in doc/pdf answering the following questions:
1. Your hourly rate (higher than $8 will not be considered at this moment)
2. Your available hour per week
3. Link 3-5 of your best related work samples
4. How long have you been working in WPF development
5. Are you working individually or under a company
6. Do you have any coding related degree, if so list it
7. List your strong skills in Windows software development
8. Rate your English level from 0 to 10
9. Will you be available for weekly online audio/video meeting
10. Do you have development experience with other platforms like iOS/Android
11. List 3 other programming languages you use besides C#
YOU MUST ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS PROJECT.
22 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $11/giờ cho công việc này
Hi, I am an experienced .NET developer with great skills you mentioned in your description. As MCP and MCTS, I know all the area of .NET technology. Great communication skill is provided as well. Thanks.