XML Fed Flash Slideshow
I have an XML slideshow component that displays a scrollable vertical column of thumbnail images. When a thumbnail is clicked, the image
appears on a predefined "stage" area. You will need to modify this script so that 4 of these XML feeds run simultaneously and well integrated
into a flash template. Each XML "feed" will have its own area for listing thumbnails and its own "stage" area for the expanded image.
The XML feed script and stage areas will be provided in a flash file.
The following must be completed in addition to other logical components:
1. The lists of thumbnails must be verticaslly scrollable. (They already come that way, but are changable. I want them to remain vertical.)
2. When you hover over a thumbnail, it has a clean "rollover effect." (Also comes that way.)
3. The stage has a patchwork of images that are controlled by each repective image's thumnail XML feed.
4. The check box buttons must function.
5. The save and reset buttons must function as well.
6. The save button must export the newly created patchwork of images as a single image file to the user's desktop from the web.
7. The thumbnail generator must automatically resize images uploaded into the XML feed. The stage must automatically resize these images into
scaled images taht fit the stage area.
8. THe finished product must be small in size and fast for the web.
I will provide:
1. An example of how I wan the images to funtion.
2. The template in which I want the XML scripts to be integrated.
3. The XML scripts that need to be modified.
You must sign a nondisclosure agreement to get ANY files or get the contract!
If you know XML and flash, this is a great gig. Else, please don't waaste our time. You must be in the USA and speak fluent English!!!