Flash Image Slideshow
We would like a flexible flash slideshow for our websites. Structure of slideshow and information about images are stored in a database. Web-services are used to create XML documents for input to the flash slideshow.
Information of the images to be shown in the slideshow is passed into the flash file as XML input. Information could be:
- filename thumbnail (optional; scale main image if not given)
- image text
- time displayed
The slideshow will have to be displayed immediately, and then load all the images successively in the background.
Features of the gallery could be (given as xml input):
- Variable size of the slideshow (height, width). Different needs on different sites.
- Scale image to fit in viewable area
- Display image text, copyright
- Seconds an image is displayed. Each image can have different values.
- Several types of transition between images
- Autostart-option of the slideshow
- Show/hide thumbnails
- Show/hide controls for navigation (play, pause, next, previous, etc)
- Several themes
- Import mp3-file (or other) to be played with the slideshow.
What we get
We require the source code and unrestricted rights to use the component free of charge, and for our own commercial purposes, including to sell it to others, and for the following and not pre-emptive list of purposes: as a stand-alone component, as part of a system, and with any modification and further development. No future royalty or gathering of rights will be necessary what so ever.