See Attachment for Look and feel:
a swf that looks like the attached that:
* pulls data from [url removed, login to view]
* displays the events in chronological order with the day of week and date underneath
* if there is nothing in the <title> field just display the image found in <thumb> (Very important: if there is no <title> value there will be no title nor background for the title on the image -- see #1 and #4 in the attachment for examples)
* if there is a <title> value then display the title on an opaque background as shown in the mockup
* either way the image will link to the url found in <link>
* there are arrows on the right and left that allow the user to scroll to the next 6 [url removed, login to view] on: [url removed, login to view]
* If there are no events in a particular direction then don't show the arrows.
* the width should be 945 pixels
* the grey bar across the top with text. La Zona Rosa will link to:
[url removed, login to view]
1. the dates are slightly out of order in this mockup, but I want them to be chronological as displayed in the xml file
2. the images in the mock-up are 114 x 114 instead of 125 x 125. In the completed ad, we will be using 125 x 125 images.