I'm looking for the development of a native iPhone app that allows users to view a list of restaurants. Sounds simple right? Well read on and you'll see that it's perhaps not as simple as you thought.
Firstly, this is Version 1 of a multi version project, so the winning bidder can be certain that if they do a good job on Version 1, they will be used again on Phase 2...3...etc.
Core Skillsets Required for V1
- SQLite database CRUD
- Remote service calls
- XML read/parse
- Push notifications
- In application purchase (required for V2)
The basis for V1 of this application is a relatively simple tabbed application with 4 x main views (Restaurant List, Restaurant Map, Favourites, Settings).
Restaurant List Section
This section will consist of a UITable view that will read content from a SQLite database. The first view will show a table (list) of cities > when a user selects a city this will advance to the next view - which is a table (list) of restaurants for the selected city > when a user selects a restaurant this will advance to the next view which will display the restaurant details view that contains information about the selected restaurant (i.e name, address, phone number, etc). The restaurant detail view will also have an 'add to favourites' button that will allow users to save the selected restaurant to the database.
This section will display a number of restaurants mapped onto a GoogleMaps screen as pins. The lat/long location of these restaurants will be read from a SQLite database. Tapping on a restaurant (pin) will display the restaurant name, and an option for "more details" > which when selected will take the user to the restaurant details section (as above). The user will also have the option selecting 'locate me' on the map, to show their current geo-location on the map (and the restaurants near them).
This section will be similar to the Restaurant List Section (above) but instead of retrieving a full list of restaurants from the database, will only retrieve a list of favourite restaurants. Users will then be able to drill down to the restaurant details view from the favourites list.
Will contain a set of user configurable options such as:
- Setting a home city or suburb (so that the restaurant list section defaults to a list of restaurants from the selected city that city.
-Update notification - when an update is available for the restaurant database, a push notification will alert the user that an update is available (and ask them if they would like to update).
Other Features Required
- Search Feature - The application will need to include a 'Search' box on one of the Restaurant List views to allow users to search through the list of restaurants displayed (auto complete style)
- iOS 4 & iOS 5 compatible
- Database updates will be made via an an XML file. Upon app initialisation the app will make a call to a remote service to check the database version, if there is a new version available a push notification will be sent to the user letting them know an update is available. If the user accepts the update, an XML file will be loaded into the application. This XML file will need to be read/parsed into the SQLite database.
I will provide the UI Design/Wireframes, GFX and sample SQLite DB.
This project will be divided into 4 x phases (1 x for each section of the application). Progress payments will be made upon sign-off of each phase. Payment will ONLY be made when the following items are completed:
1. The application performs according to the specified functionality (bug free)
2. Full source code for that section/phase is provided (I will recompile the code my side to ensure it is FULL)
3. Source code MUST BE FULLY COMMENTED
4. PLEASE NOTE - I reserve the right to terminate the project at the end of any phase if I don't believe the above requirements have been met.
Thanks in advance
The V Man
40 freelancer đang chào giá trung bình $2256 cho công việc này
Hi, We are interested in developing your project. We have developed many applications till [url removed, login to view] check your PM for further details. Thanks
Hello, thanks for project. Your project is good. We would like to discuss more about this. Please check PM for more details and our previous work portfolio.
Hello, I had a look at your application and i am sure that i can provide the app at your [url removed, login to view] refer your PMB for more details. Thanks and Regards, Amar
My name is [url removed, login to view](Chinese name: [url removed, login to view]), I'm an experienced senior software engineer and a senior English-Chinese or Chinese-English translator,I have 14 year programming experience. Located in KUNMING Thêm