Qualified bid will get full specifcations for final evaluation.
This is a visual basic application that takes a wma or mp3 file, displays a waveform graphical representation of the audio. It plays a list of audio files. The audio file list will be in XML format.
There is a simple recording feature. The user can record his voice and play it back. The application also shows a waveform graphic representation for the user recording. The recording is played back to the user instanty. There should be no gap between record stop and play audio.
1. read audio play list in wma or mp3 format
2. play audio and show a waveform graphical representation of the audio
3. audio play list is in XML format
4. user record feature, that allows playback to happen instantly after the stop record button is pressed.
5. show a wavefore graphical representation of the user recorded audio (same type of waveform as the one in 2 above.
I will provide good specificaitons, so it will save you time.