Hello all please read this entirely before bidding or posting a PM, I am looking for someone to create a new website design for me, although I am looking for something simple, I am picky. The design is to be in some sort of html coding so that I can edit it myself when I need to. The script should allow for flexible width for different browsers. If you use dreamweaver or other software that is complex I may have some issues when I need to edit the site myself. Right now I use netscape/seamonkey composer, though I know it has issues. We can talk about this.
Please note that I am a very small company, my site has been up for four years now, however, it is not bringing in much. I need something more professional, but I cannot afford a high priced design. The design needs to be creative, I have had several other people do some design work for me and I have not liked any of them, as they are way too simple only using a banner style template, which was horrible.
I am not sure if a template is better for my site or something different for each page. My website is approximately 40 pages right now, however I may cut that even more.
I have a lot of examples of sites that I like. I do not think the site I want would take you all that long to do, but I could be wrong.
I need something professional, easy to navigate, consistant, has a site map, attracts people to visit and stay on the site and actually see what we do and what we sell, it needs to be clean without a lot complexities. I am willing to give you 30 days to do the site, but I will need at least a concept from you within the first week so I can know if we are going to be able to work together or not.
I need some graphic design on the site, possible a logo. It is possible I am going to need someone to transfer my existing site to the new design, or teach me how to do it myself. I really do not want to have to retype all the pages manually.
I want someone to do SEO for me, I have already submitted the site long long ago to just about every search engine out there, some of my rankings are very good, others are not, you will need to use software or other way to find where my rankings are. My PR rank is very very low, so I need help tweaking the information to get my rank higher in the engines as well as a higher page rank.
Please leave your website and portfolio information so I can see your previous work.
Note, I will need you to use skype, msn, yahoo or something in order to communicate regularlly with you.
I am looking for a complete high quality design for under $200.
Some additional comments:
1. We are in a very niche market, we are not selling products through our website, we are looking for high volume buyers, importers, distributors, agents, etc. We are not a retail store. We sell large volumes, sometimes to governments and contractors around the world. Thus I do not need a Zen Cart.
2. Our products are high technology, innovative items.
3. I do not need a site that looks like it is trying to sell something.
4. Site needs to look corporate like, professional, not full of fanfair. It needs to be straight forward, telling people what we do and what we offer and how our products will solve their problems and why they need to come to us to get them.
5. It needs to load quickly without 401's.
6. I need site map.
7. What I envision is 10% left and 10% right a solid color or a fading color. And then 80% in the middle for content. A banner at the top, and some space at the bottom for copyright, updated date, sitemap, etc. Wow, yes so simple! But there has to be graphic art and it has to look nice, too many sites out there just look too ordinary and not attractive. I would do it myself if I had the dang code to make the tables flexible and liquid for all screen sizes. Of course being I am asking for a designer to help me, I want some graphics, a better idea maybe, something to spice that simple concept up a little, and make it look nice. If I can use a template and make every page the same then great, but if you feel after looking at my site that several templates are needed, then great we can do that too!
If you bid please leave a PM otherwise I may not get in touch with you.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, happy bidding!!!