Security-Jobs is currently a simple web front end for a vacancy email list. It allows recruiters looking for information and IT security professionals for to advertise their vacancies to a list of approximatly 1100 security professionals.
Our goal now is to launch version 2 of the site and combine it with security-people (a site whos aim was to allow security professionals to advertise themselves as available to recruiters).
The new combined sites will maintain these two sides and goals but will be:
- similar to [url removed, login to view] in terms of profiles and endorsements
- Contain microsites for recruiters
- allow professionals to advertise themselves based on levels of
access to their private information
- Reward good users by giving them points or credits which they can use to link or contact other users
- the site will need to be database driven
- the site will need to have mailing lists with varying subscription offerings
- will need to be "Conkers" and "Broadbean" compliant.
- and more....
With version 2 of this site we plan to go global, this must be taken into account, and expand our subscriber base from 1100 to 10000.
What I'm looking for is a talented company who can help me define the final design and once agreed build the site and systems to be hosted on my current service provider (access will be given).
Your creative ideas will be welcome. Companies who have worked on recruitment systems are most welcome. The "Conkers" and "Broadbean" compliance is especially welcome.
An alternative is a talented individual who can work on this full time - build the system and manage it providing updates and improvements for at least the next year. If you are such an individual perhaps I could employ you full time.
I'm open to all sorts at the moment, talent, creativity, professionalism is what I'm looking for.
The final site is non-profit making. It's built by me for the security community hence some budget restrictions.