1. The attached file is a list of product codes.
2. Each product must be found on [url removed, login to view], using search box or any other method you prefer.
3. The product page will in some cases not display the exact product code but a variation; such as R2782_XX for product R2782.
4. From the product page please copy all image urls; the one relating to the exact image (so no urls with question-marks for example).
5. A product may have one or several images.
6. Insert the image url in the column to the right of the product code. If a product has more than 1 image then a new row needs to be created for every image. On each new row the product code most be copied.
7. Only the full size image url needs to be extracted, not thumbnails.
8. If there are multiple images then please have them in the same order as on the product page.
9. I need to be able to run this script myself on my computer or on a web-host.
I will pay 2h at $8 each.