Starting a Contest
1. Mouse over Hire Freelancers on the navigation bar, and select Start a Contest.
2. Select the category of work needed for your contest.
3. Give it a title and a description. This should be as detailed as possible so that freelancers have an accurate understanding of the work that needs to be completed. Upload supporting files and examples as well.
4. Add up to 5 skills required to join your contest. It will help us reach freelancers with relevant skills.
5. Set the duration of the contest and the value of the contest prize:
a. Prize: minimum of 10 USD
b. Duration: between 3 to 30 days
6. Get the most from your contest by adding upgrades (optional).
7. Click Get Entries Now and you will be prompted to fund the prize. Once this has been completed, your contest will be live.
To make sure you are notified for every entry submitted to your contest, turn your email notifications on.