How to Reset Your Password
It happens to all of us. You’re about to log in, but you forget what your password is. You try different keys that you think would do the job, but nothing is working. Here's a simple solution to your login problems: the Forgot Password feature.
To use it, follow these steps:
1. On the Freelancer.com landing page, click Log In at the upper right part of the page.
2. Click Forgot Password.
3. Enter your email address and click Retrieve Password.
If a popup appears instead, click on Forgot Password, supply your email address, and click Reset Password.
You should receive any of these notifications right after.
4. Go to your email account and look for the reset password email from Freelancer.com.
5. Click Reset password now. You will then be redirected to Freelancer.com.
6. Enter your new password twice. It must have alphanumeric characters. The strongest passwords are composed of small and capitalized text with numbers. Once done, click Submit.
Hopefully, you'll remember the password this time around. Cheers!