Know Your Customer Program (KYC)
As a Freelancer.com user, you are encouraged to verify your identity to market yourself as a trusted member of our online community.
You may complete the voluntary KYC any time, here. However, verification may be required if we deem it necessary to add another layer of security to your account, as well as when you:
• choose to withdraw your earnings through Wire (for freelancers), or when you
• change the phone number registered on your account
KYC has three components:
- Proof of Identity: a valid government-issued ID
- Keycode Verification: a photo of you holding a unique code (that we will provide) and your ID side-by-side
- Proof of Address: a utility bill or bank statement under your name and address that has been issued within the last three (3) months
Here is a list of all the acceptable documents that you can use to complete the KYC.
Check the Verification Center for the status of your KYC if you have an ongoing verification.
To know more about the Know Your Customer Program, click here.