Withdrawals to incorrect PayPal or Skrill accounts
Pending withdrawal requests
If you provided an incorrect email address and your withdrawal request is still pending, simply cancel your request, and submit a new one:
1. Hover over your account balance, and select Withdraw Money.
2. Scroll down to the Pending Withdrawals section.
3. Click the dropdown button beside your request, and select Cancel.
4. Confirm the cancellation.
Double check your provided information before submitting the new withdrawal request.
Processed withdrawal requests
If your request has already been processed, scroll down and submit a ticket with the following details:
• The correct email address where your money should have been transferred to
• The incorrect email address you unintentionally withdrew your money to
• The date your withdrawal was processed
You can find the last two details on your Transaction History page.
We will locate the funds, cancel them, and return them to your Freelancer.com account. It may take up to three (3) business days. You may request them to be withdrawn again once they are returned to your Freelancer.com account.