Editing my profile
Editing your profile is easy.
1. Log in to your Freelancer.com account.
2. Click your profile picture thumbnail from the main menu bar. Then, click View Profile under Account.
3. Click the Edit Profile button.
Parts that can be edited are indicated by the icon: Professional Headline, Profile Summary, and Hourly Rate.
You may upload the following content types:
• Image: up to 10MB (JPG, PNG, GIF)
• Article: up to 20MB
• Code: up to 20MB
• Video: up to 100MB (FLV, AVI, MP4, MOV)
• Audio: up to 20MB (MP3)
5. If you scroll down, you can also add details to your resume section: Experience, Education, Certifications, and Publications. Click Save for each part to save your input.
6. To the right of the resume section, you can edit your skills. Click +Skills to edit.
7. Scroll up, and select View Profile to exit editing mode and to save the changes.
Keep your profile page looking as professional as possible. Read more here for some tips.