Verifying my email address
To successfully activate your newly created account, you need to verify your email address.
If the email address associated with your Freelancer.com account is yet to be verified, you will see a banner on the top part of your account reminding you to do so.
Click Resend Email if you did not receive the verification email.
The option to get your email verified is also available on your Account Settings page:
1. Log in to your Freelancer.com account.
2. Click on your profile picture at the upper right corner of your page, and select Settings.
3. Select the Notifications tab.
4. Click verify your email address. Whitelisting firstname.lastname@example.org is recommended to ensure our emails reach your Inbox.
5. If you did not receive the email, click Resend the verification email.
6. Check for the verification email, and click the provided link to verify your email address.