I am an Electronic Health Record (EHR) Systems implementation and training expert specializing in Epic Systems' OpTime (Surgery) and Anesthesia modules. I have worked with eight health systems across the nation and specialize in build, implementation, training and optimization of EHR systems. I also partake in consulting with various health systems and consulting firms.
I also happen to be a creative writer looking for projects that permit me to fully utilize my aggressive talents as I enjoy writing and reading in my free time.
I write engaging, sophisticated yet user-friendly text and excel at expressing ideas in clear, crisp and correct English that enhances credibility and grabs attention.
My writing is not boring! I often inject humor when called for, and although happy to write in any style, my own individual style is both factual and fun, in a conversational tone.
- Certified in OpTime (Surgery) and proficient in Anesthesia modules of Epic.
- Worked on multiple projects involving OpTime build and workflow discovery.
- Provided excellent support to surgical staff for OpTime related issues/questions.
- Led multiple projects and implementation; worked closely with Supply Chain, Orders, and Beaker among other teams.
Oakland University, Rochester, MI
thg 5 2015 - thg 8 2015 (3 tháng, 1 ngày)
• Participated in research on Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks (VANET) privacy protocols funded by National Science Foundation (NSF).
• Simulated network traffic using NS-2 simulator
• Measured network overhead and congestion related to dummy event protocol to preserve location privacy in VANET
• Created several programs using C++ to accurately measure network overhead and congestion from trace (.srtt) files.
Master of Business Administration
North Dakota State University, United States 2019 - 2021
Bachelor of Science (Computer Information Systems - Summa Cum Laude)
Minnesota State University, Moorhead, United States 2011 - 2016
Certificate in Business Analytics
Minnesota State University, Moorhead, United States 2014 - 2015
- Up to date with current CTE, Maintaining since 2017
Current CTE, maintaining since 2016
Certificate in Business Analytics
Minnesota State University Moohread
The four-course Business Analytics Certificate Program introduces a broad category of skills, techniques, and applications that facilitate the use of data to generate business intelligence for effective and smart decision making that could be applied to various hierarchical levels and different functional units within any organization.
Nội dung đã đăng
Privacy, Application Overhead and Congestion in VANET Location Based Services
International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications. IEEE. Kauai, Hawaii, USA.
Corser, G., Cox, J., Hawk, A. Fu, H. (2015, July). Privacy, Application Overhead and Congestion in Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks (VANET) Location Based Services. Pending Journal Publication. 2016 International Conference on Computing, Networking and Communications. IEEE. Kauai, Hawaii, USA.
Privacy, Overhead and Congestion in VANET Location Based Services
Michigan State University. East Lansing, Michigan, USA.
Corser, G., Hawk, A., Cox, J., Fu, H. (2015, August). Privacy, Overhead and Congestion in VANET Location Based Services. Poster. Mid-Michigan Symposium for Undergraduate Research Experiences (Mid-SURE). Michigan State University. East Lansing, Michigan, USA.
Liên hệ Md Risalatul H. về công việc của bạn
Đăng nhập để trao đổi thông tin chi tiết thông qua chat.
Freelancer Ưa Thích
Đã Xác Thực Danh Tính
Đã Xác Thực Thanh Toán
Đã Xác Thực Điện Thoại
Đã Xác Thực Email
Đã Kết Nối Facebook
US English 2 98% US English 1 93% Employer Orientation Exam 1 90% General Orientation Exam 1 85% Freelancer Orientation 1 85%