Mời Freelancer vào Dự Án
Dường như bạn không có dự án đang hoạt động nào vào lúc này. Tại sao không đăng một dự án ngay? Nó miễn phí!Đăng Dự án
- 100%Công việc đã Hoàn thành
- 96%Đúng ngân sách
- 100%Đúng hạn
- 21%Tỉ lệ thuê lại
Các nhận xét gần đây
Project for Kamel G. 18/12/07 - 10:01:21
“Excellent as always”abbey2727 5 ngày trước
Project for Kamel G. 18/11/20 - 09:37:55
“Great to work with”abbey2727 3 tuần trước
Project for Kamel G.
“Excellent”abbey2727 1 tháng trước
Machine learning using Keras
“Wonderful quick work”abbey2727 1 tháng trước
Project for Kamel G.
“Great job with R on Statistics analysis! Delivered on time. Communication was perfect.”AnnabelleYo 6 tháng trước
Have expertise to use the language ‘R’ in RStudio?
“Kamel did a good work, and delivered within the deadline. Will be hiring again..”assignhelper 8 tháng trước
Statistics EngineerMar 2016
Statistical analysis on nutritional health problems
Survey StatisticianOct 2014 - Nov 2015 (1 year)
Development of a European survey quality report "European Health Interview Survey" EHIS for Eurostat. - Assessment of needs. - Bibliography research. - Implementation of methodology. - Monitoring the survey (setting up monitoring indicators, changes...). - Analysis of field and survey statistical data (SAS Programming). - Ensuring compliance with European protocol. - Developing a quality report in collaboration with Eurostat.
Statistician/SAS ProgrammerMar 2012 - Dec 2013 (1 year)
- Biostatistician advisor for organ removal: - Production of a performance indicator comparing teams on a national level. - Participation in working groups with external experts and professionals. - Handling of statistical analysis requests received by different transplant centers. - Implementation and completion of various statistical studies. - Automation of SAS programmes and creation of macros. - SAS Advisor for the French Agency for Biomedicine: Coordination of work with SAS users.
Statistician/SAS ProgrammerOct 2011 - Mar 2012 (5 months)
- Completion of an annual AMP Vigiliance (medically assisted reproduction compliance) report - Definition of needs, analyses and statistical indicators. - Automation of SAS programmes. - Production of a performance indicator for all liver transplant teams in France. - Preparation of data (data management, recoding of variables...). - Survival analysis, automation of SAS programmes. - Production of a performance indicator comparing teams on a national level.
Biostatistics EngineerOct 2009 - May 2010 (7 months)
Topic: Epidemiological study on depression amongst the elderly. - Definition of an analysis plan. - Data Management (Import of datasets, ‘merging’, creation of variables…). - Descriptive statistics and reports (Proc freq, Proc means, Proc phreg, Proc report …). - Development of a multi-state semi-Markov model. - Creation of SAS programme macros. - Analysis and interpretation of results. - Software: SAS, R.
Masters In Biostatistics2008 - 2010 (2 years)
Professional Masters in Statistics and Computing2006 - 2008 (2 years)
SAS Advancded Programmer (2011)SAS Institute
using advanced DATA step programming statements and efficiency techniques to solve complex problems writing and interpreting SAS SQL code creating and using the SAS MACRO facility...
Các xuất bản
A semi-Markov model to assess reliably survival patterns in free-ranging populations
1. Semi-Markov models explicitly define the distribution of waiting time duration and have been used as a convenient framework for modelling the time spent in one physiological state in previous biological studies. 2. Here, we focus on the modelling of the time spent within a life-cycle stage (e.g. juvenile, adult and old) by individuals over their lifetime from Capture–Mark–Recapture data, which are commonly used to estimate demographic parameters in free-ranging populations. ... Wiley site
Preferred Freelancer Program SLA94%
US English Level 185%
- Đã kết nối với Facebook
Freelancer ưa thích
- Thanh toán đã được xác minh
- Đã xác nhận qua điện thoại
- Đã xác thực danh tính
- Email đã được xác minh