I’m graduated from Misr International University (MIU), The Faculty of Business Administration Major Marketing. I’m eager to learn, grow professionally and earn experience. I have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task. I’m a hard worker and I know how to manage my time precisely to get things done even before the due date. I like reading about psychology and body language to be able to read people correctly and understand what is in their minds which helps in marketing. I’m interested in marketing, especially advertising and branding and I’m searching for training or internship to learn more and gain experience.
My skills are Microsoft Office (word, PowerPoint & excel) , Microsoft access ,Adobe photoshop , Time management, Team working , Communication. I'm interested in CRM, Marketing Research, Consumer Behavior, branding, Advertising & Promotion, Digital marketing (completed digital marketing course in august 2022 from Udacity).
As for my experience
• I was a PR member in Enactus club at MIU for 1 year (2020)
• Worked for najlah brand (clothing online brand) from 1/7/2022 till 1/10/2022 I was responsible for tracking consumer behavior statistically on wix, online promotional activities on the Instagram page, initial digital marketing tasks, public relations and customer service
• University projects: advertising and promotion “healthy spread”, marketing research “wimpy”, strategic management “MacDonald’s”, CRM “caribou café” “uber”, special topics in marketing “writing a case study on REDZ”, international marketing “nefertari”
• Attended a lecture with professor Paurav Shukla on product and brand management for luxuries goods and another one on managing customer equity
• I joined Livon simulation in December 2022 I learned alot and gained alot of experience as I had the opportunity to observe practically the implications of my decision towards the company, also I learned a lot about adjusting prices, managing operational and marketing costs as well as the brand reputation and brand prestige