Mời Freelancer vào Dự Án
Dường như bạn không có dự án đang hoạt động nào vào lúc này. Tại sao không đăng một dự án ngay? Nó miễn phí!Đăng Dự án
- 100%Công việc đã Hoàn thành
- 100%Đúng ngân sách
- 100%Đúng hạn
- 25%Tỉ lệ thuê lại
Các nhận xét gần đây
“Working with Natalia was a breeze. She understood my vision and explanations very well and now I am ready to look for a manufacturer to produce all the awesome designs that she did for my new brand. Highly recommended designer! :)”Usha J. tuần trước
Fashion Designer Wanted
“It's amazing to work with Natalia and her team. Communication is excellent, work is superb, and they deliver in time. They went above and beyond my expectations. I am so happy with their work!!!”Lourie M. tuần trước
Fashion Design - Bag
“Extremely professional fashion design team! I'll be back again :)”willw7 2 tuần trước
Project for Natalia M.
“Natalia and her team were amazing! I can't wait to see the designs after the artwork stage!! Thanks”willw7 2 tuần trước
Project for NataliaNewYork
“Natalia, provided a first class service and I wouldn't hesitate in recommending her to anyone looking for design & tech work. Her knowledge and experience made the project relatively simple to complete and the results were of a much higher standard that I anticipated - superstar!”rs360 1 năm trước
Fashion DesignerJun 2016
I specialize in technical drawings, technical packages, specification sheets, line sheets, mood boards, CADS and custom designs.
Denim Designer for Nine WestNov 2014 - Jun 2016 (1 year)
• Responsible for designing Nine West jeans, casual bottoms, separates and outerwear for 3 seasons. • Set up showrooms and present the collections to sales and design teams. • Work closely with factories to achieve new denim development and production standards. • Develop new washes, trims and fits for each season to elevate the product. • Provide recommendations regarding seasonal themes, edits to line and new concepts. • Partake in fittings to achieve the desired fit for production.
Freelance Technical Designer fir Girls and Baby CollectionJan 2014 - Dec 2014 (11 months)
• Assist the Technical Design team in managing fit approval process. • Develop Fall 2015 technical packages for Girls Collections. • Work closely with designers during fittings to achieve desired fit and aesthetic. • Document fit changes, make pattern corrections and send fit comments to factories. • Responsible for maintaining WEB PDM technical database with all updates, graded specs and construction detail sketches.
Women's Sportswear DesignerFeb 2012 - Apr 2014 (2 years)
• Play a key role in setting up the design studio in the U.S by establishing efficient design processes. • Responsible for designing F/W’14, S/S’15 and F/W’15 collections • Lead team of freelance technical designers and graphic designer. • Provide trend direction through market reports and seasonal trend themes. • Review and spec protos to ensure quality is maintained and fit is achieved. • Travel to Asia, Latin America and USA for sourcing, development and trend research.
Associate Designer, Men's SportswearJun 2011 - Feb 2013 (1 year)
• Responsible for the design of golf lines - PGA, Grand Slam, Champions Tour and Callaway. • Assisted with color direction for the season based on market research. • Lead design assistants by ensuring that directives and updates are executed. • Worked closely with technical designer on fit corrections. • Traveled to merchandise shows and shop retail markets.