Mời Freelancer vào Dự Án
Dường như bạn không có dự án đang hoạt động nào vào lúc này. Tại sao không đăng một dự án ngay? Nó miễn phí!Đăng Dự án
- N/ACông việc đã Hoàn thành
- N/AĐúng ngân sách
- N/AĐúng hạn
- N/ATỉ lệ thuê lại
Các nhận xét gần đây
Product Specialist - HR and Payroll DepartmentApr 2016 - May 2017 (1 year)
• Involved working closely with both the local and global delivery units and account service teams. • HCM and Payroll subject matter expert provides a payroll perspective in support functional and technical team members. • Gathering information on Payroll issues, conducting analysis and recommending solutions on Payroll and HR queries. • External reporting, discussing system requirements, providing recommendation on internal controls.
Digital Marketing ManagerJan 2016
• Development of brand awareness and online reputation. • Content management • Promote content through social advertising. • Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales. • Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, Instagram etc.). • Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
Senior IT Analyst - Global Account ManagementNov 2014 - Apr 2016 (1 year)
• Team Lead to the GAM team – Helps in resolving the request within SLA’s and responsible for managing daily/weekly/monthly performance report. • Ensure that the customer has the appropriate access to the tools to support the business in an efficient way. • Creation of New Directories as per the customer guidelines and grant permissions on them. • Email account administration, i.e., account creation and management and distribution lists on Exchange 2010.
System Executive - Customer Service ManagementJun 2012 - Nov 2014 (2 years)
• Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Client's requirement. • Producing management information, including KPIs and reports • Resolve Incidents within the specified Service Level Agreements/Operational Level Agreements • Create and submit knowledge articles • ITIL Incident Management.
BCA2009 - 2012 (3 years)
Digital Marketing (2017)Udemy
Online Marketing by - SEO, Facebook, YouTube, Email Marketing, Copywriting, Google Analytics, Adwords & More