Tefoor Asif here. I have 6+ years of experience in Automation services as a Data Reporting Analyst, and my skill set includes (but is not limited to):
In Microsoft Technology, I work as a full-stack engineer. Expertise in SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automat, Power BI, Azure, Dynamics CRM, Workflows, Excel VBA, Excel Macron, API Integration, and development using jQuery, Rest Services, C#, Node.js, React.js, TypeScript, PHP, Python.GPT-3 fine-tuning enables you to obtain better outcomes, decrease delay, and save money on a variety of jobs while also reducing the need for examples in your prompts.
I have over 5 years of experience as a Data Analyst, Statistician, and Economist Expert. I am a R Programming Language specialist.
☑️ SPSS Modeler,
☑️ Smart PLS
☑️ Excel (VBA, Macros).
Excel features include advanced array formulas, charts, pivot tables, pivot charts, power query, mail merge, and VBA macros. Email using Outlook, Gmail, Add-in, and Customized Macros
Extraction from JSON, XML, and SQL databases: Conversion to JSON, XML: Report creation from multiple data sources: XML custom UI ribbon: VBScript Task Scheduler for Windows
I have 5 years of expertise in the IT industry. I am a collaboration and SharePoint solution consultant with an extensive understanding of SharePoint, PowerApps, and Power Automate, as well as architecture, installation, setup, testing, and maintenance.
---* Here are a few examples of my technological expertise *---
* Migrated data from Lotus Notes to SharePoint * Migrated data from O drive to SharePoint * Converted InfoPath form applications to PowerApps * Created Canvas and modern driven app with 22 approval levels using PowerApps
* Used Power Automate (MS Flow) to do backend activities like sending notifications, updating list items, retrieving data from other lists, formatting mail content, creating a timer for recurring action, and so on. Using Power Automate, I connected [login to view URL] to SharePoint.
* Blogs were created using HTML, CSS, and other technologies.
* Created wiki pages with appealing user interfaces to display SharePoint list/library material through content query and content editor web part.
* Created application using InfoPath form. Created a SharePoint designer process to do backend activities such as permission elevation.
* I migrated a site (data, permissions, custom scripts, etc.) from SharePoint 2010 to Office 365 online SP.
* Created a SharePoint application using SpFx Many WebEx seminars on SharePoint 2010, 2013, o365, PowerApps, and Power Automate were held. Power Virtual Agent was used to create the BOT.
Tefoor was working fine with me in the beginning and everything he delivered was good and his communication was good but suddenly he started to be offensive for some reason and stopped working on the project while pressuring me to release the money when the work he delivered is far from complete he also started lying about what was required in order to prove his point in the dispute. I am disappointed this would have been a great project if not for his sudden behavior. waste of time and money
He is a great professional, 100% reliable. He masters perfectly the programming in R and takes care to deliver the solution to the client as soon as possible for his project. If you hire him you will not regret it.