Mời Freelancer vào Dự Án
Dường như bạn không có dự án đang hoạt động nào vào lúc này. Tại sao không đăng một dự án ngay? Nó miễn phí!Đăng Dự án
- 100%Công việc đã Hoàn thành
- 100%Đúng ngân sách
- 100%Đúng hạn
- N/ATỉ lệ thuê lại
Các nhận xét gần đây
Project 6713445 has been deleted
“patient , very skilled and professional he did a great job A+”geetshendge07 3 years ago
Simulation Team LeaderJun 2015 - Feb 2016 (8 months)
• Manage a group of 4 Senior CAE engineers. • Develop software and hardware strategy to support the CAE plan. • Perform ABAQUS Powertrain coupled thermo-mechanical stress analysis of light and heavy-duty vehicles including defence, motorsport and OEM ones. • Working on tight deadlines dictated by the customer needs. • Create research projects to enhance the analysis quality and maintain the high level required to attract new partnerships and preserve the current ones.
Technical CAE NVH SpecialistJun 2014 - May 2015 (11 months)
•PCA (Principal Component Analysis),Standard Coherence Analysis. •Development of automated routines using Excel vba and Matlab. •Study full ABAQUS FEA model of tyre and brake system for thermal-mechanical analysis to prevent damage during very hard breaking manoeuvre from 150mph to 60mph. •Full FEA model of front and rear suspension for NVH and durability analysis.
Powertrain Simulation EngineerFeb 2012 - Jun 2014 (2 years)
•Development and validation of the 2013 and 2014 MBS gearbox models with SIMPACK. •Development of fully non-linear ABAQUS analyses of the gearbox cluster and final drive to assess structural integrity. •Fatigue assessment on a large variety of components using classic hand calculation and more advanced methodologies using nCode. •Semi-coupled thermo-mechanical analyses of exhaust sytem
Technical FEA SpecialistJan 2010 - Feb 2012 (2 years)
• Drive the Powertrain and Chassis components design according to the analyses results on all the Bentley platforms. • Pre-process very complex FEA models using either Hypermesh or ABAQUS CAE and NASTRAN/ABAQUS to solve linear and non-linear analyses including modal, forced response, thermal-mechanical stress, contacts (HCF/LCF). • Fatigue assessment on a large variety of components using classic hand calculation and more advanced methodologies using nCode.
Senior FEA engineerSep 2006 - Dec 2009 (3 years)
• NVH and FEA Development engineer in the Powertrain Dept., responsible for driving the design changes according to the testing/analysis results on all the Ford carlines. . • Perform static and dynamic FE analysis and a development of a new process for thermo-mechanical analysis
FEA EngineerJan 2004 - Sep 2006 (2 years)
• Responsible for the project and development of the engine mount suspension as team leader of a group of 4 people. • The development has been conducted on both petrol and diesel engines. • Development of FEA models using Hypermesh and completion of analysis using ABAQUS and NASTRAN in order to investigate and solve NVH and structural issues on the engine mount suspension. • The FE Analysis were conducted for linear and non-linear problems.
CAE EngineerJan 2003 - Jan 2004 (1 year)
• Development of multi body models using ADAMS in order to investigate and solve NVH issues on the engine mount suspensions. • The investigation has been conducted on the noise and vibrations transmitted by the engine mounts into the cabin.
NVH EngineerMay 2002 - Jan 2003 (8 months)
• Responsible for NVH testing on engine mount suspension using LMS tools. • Development of a hybrid test-analytical process called TPA (Transfer Path Analysis) using MATLAB.
Mechanical Engineering 3 + 2 years master equivalent1992 - 2001 (9 years)
CEng Chartered Engineer (2017)IMechE
Chartered engineer at the Institution of Mechanical Engineers
US English Level 193%
Italian to English Translation90%
UK English 180%
Đã kết nối với Facebook
Freelancer ưa thích
Thanh toán đã được xác minh
- Đã xác nhận qua điện thoại
- Đã xác thực danh tính
- Email đã được xác minh