Ảnh bìa hồ sơ
Bạn đang theo dõi
Lỗi khi theo dõi người dùng.
Người dùng này không cho phép người dùng khác theo dõi họ.
Bạn đã theo dõi người dùng này rồi.
Gói thành viên của bạn chị cho phép 0 lượt theo dõi. Hãy nâng cấp lên ở đây.
Bỏ theo dõi thành công
Lỗi khi bỏ theo dõi người dùng.
Bạn đã đề xuất thành công
Lỗi khi đề xuất người dùng.
Đã xảy ra lỗi. Hãy làm mới trang và thử lại.
Đã xác thực email thành công.
Avatar người dùng
$21 USD / giờ
Cờ của INDIA
rudraprayag, india
$21 USD / giờ
Hiện ở đây đang là 10:40 CH
Đã tham gia vào tháng 1 13, 2024
0 Khuyến nghị

Akhil K.

@akhilsinghims

0,0 (0 nhận xét)
0,0
0,0
0%
0%
$21 USD / giờ
Cờ của INDIA
rudraprayag, india
$21 USD / giờ
Không áp dụng
Công Việc Hoàn Thành
Không áp dụng
Đúng Ngân Sách
Không áp dụng
Đúng Thời Hạn
Không áp dụng
Tỉ Lệ Thuê Lại

Full stack .NET developer and architect

13.9 years of experience in architecting, designing & development of microservices and cloud based application using Microsoft technology stack. Highly experience in .NET standard and .NET core framework for developing secured SOA and microservices based applications for retail, ecommerce, manufacturing, healthcare and banking domain. In-depth working experience in developing application using TDD and DDD methodology with agile and DevOps culture.

Liên hệ Akhil K. về công việc của bạn

Đăng nhập để thảo luận thông tin thông qua chat.

Portfolio

11630090
11630098
11630090
11630098

Nhận xét

Đã lưu thay đổi
Chưa có nhận xét nào để xem ở đây!

Kinh nghiệm

Team Lead Software Development

Fiserv
thg 6 2022 - Hiện tại
At Fiserv I am working with the core banking team as feature owner, lead developer & Individual Contributor for development of microservices web apis and UI apps, by choosing the best design patterns and platforms and convey the merits and demerits of these to the team & stakeholders. Takes responsibility for development of self and team; creates long-term development plans and monitors their progress.

Project Leader

R Systems International Limited
thg 8 2020 - thg 6 2022 (1 năm, 10 tháng)
At RSystems my role and responsibilities comprises of 30% direct client interaction , translate the requirement to user stories on the agile board and data modeling for the feature development and the remaining 70% consist of core development using TDD and DDD approach and proactively involved in all scrum ceremonies for developing best quality software in the committed time.

Senior Software Engineer

R1 RCM
thg 4 2018 - thg 7 2020 (2 năm, 3 tháng)
Self motivated and self organized scrum team member and always committed for delivering high quality software for generating the organization business values by following the R1 coding standards, TDD, DDD and SOLID principles.Designed and developed Single Page Application using C#, .NET Core Framework , ASP.NET MVC Core, ASP.NET CORE WEB API, and AngularJS,Angular8.

Học vấn

Master of Computer application

Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, India 2005 - 2008
(3 năm)

B.Sc.

Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, India 2002 - 2005
(3 năm)

Bằng cấp

Star of the Quater

R1 RCM
2018
Best employee of the 2018 Q3.

Liên hệ Akhil K. về công việc của bạn

Đăng nhập để thảo luận thông tin thông qua chat.

Xác thực

Freelancer Ưa Thích
Đã Xác Thực Danh Tính
Đã Xác Thực Thanh Toán
Đã Xác Thực Điện Thoại
Đã Xác Thực Email
Đã Kết Nối Facebook

Các kỹ năng hàng đầu

Xem Các Trường Hợp Tương Tự

Người dùng trước Người dùng kế tiếp
Đã gửi lời mời thành công!
Cảm ơn bạn! Chúng tôi đã gửi email chứa đường link để bạn lấy tín dụng miễn phí.
Đã xảy ra lỗi trong khi gửi email của bạn. Hãy thử lại.
Người Dùng Đã Đăng Ký Tổng Số Việc Đã Đăng
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Copyright © 2024 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Đang tải xem trước
Đã cấp quyền truy cập vị trí.
Phiên đăng nhập của bạn đã hết hạn và bạn đã bị đăng xuất. Hãy đăng nhập lại.