Writing Resume - Apoorva Malhotra
• Email -
• Date of Birth - 12 September, 1987.
• Excellent communication skills
• Have fair knowledge of current affairs and various topics.
• Can contribute writing materials for various purposes as required by the organization.
• Adept in devising various promotional marketing strategies for improving brand visibility and achieving the desired results.
• Excellent writing skills
• Excellent management skills
• Computer friendly and knowledge of basic softwares
• Take keen interest in designing and printing of the medias.
•Contributed a good number of articles for various newspapers.
• Have been an active instrument in scribbling down the poems and articles for school magazine right from my childhood days.
• In October 1999, in the Mailbag column of HT School Times, my letter on creating awareness about healthy food was published.
• In February 2000, I participated in creative writing competition held at World Book Fair, wherein I was awarded the 2nd prize organized by Scholastic Publications.
• In October 2000, an article was published in Quest- an educational supplement of The Hindu for which I was awarded a cash prize also.
• In July 2002, a poem titled- Plastic-a menace was published in HT Just Teens.
• In 2003, I was awarded certificate of participation in the All India Essay Competition titled The Fountainhead.
• Not only in English, I have a flair for writing in Hindi as well, I was awarded a cash prize and a certificate by the Hindi Academy, Delhi Govt. for scoring 80% marks in 10th standard.
• In January 2006, in the Reader’s Speak column of Delhi Times my views on Delhi Metro were published.
• In March 2006, I attended a workshop in Non Violent Communications organized by Gandhi Smriti, Rajghat.
• Worked for the formatting and generation of a monthly, published by the Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies-AHVAAN
• Worked on a Documentary “Losar in Exile”, as a part of the curriculum for the above mentioned course. Worked in the scripting and editing segments of the documentary.
• Received an award for academic excellence in BJMC semester I-III.
• Did reporting work for Indian Social Forum, 2006.
• Worked in The Asian Age on the news desk as an intern.
• Worked in Sahara Time on the news desk and the editing desk as an intern and various articles were published in the weekly newspaper.
• Worked in Thyme Advertising Services P. Ltd. as an intern. Have been active in handling PR activities in the organization and other writing materials.
• Worked for an event management firm, D’PAPARIIZERS in the as a content writer for the website and PRO. ()
• Worked as a Management trainee, job profile being content writing and creative designer in Optaamaze Corporate Solutions Pvt. Ltd. ().
• Currently working on travel and tourism portal.
•10th from CBSE Board
•10+2 from CBSE Board
Name of school/institute of study Marks obtained
Lancer’s Convent (class 10) 89.6%
Lancer’s Convent (class 12) 81.8%
(Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, IPU) 80.34%
• Possess a 3-month Certificate course in News Reading, RJing and Anchoring from Hansraj College.
• Pursuing a year-long course PG Certificate in PR and Advertising Management from Mudra Institute of Communication- Ahmedabad. The course would not clash with the job hours.
• Pursuing One Year Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management from IMT-Ghaziabad through Distance Learning.
References available on request