Mời Freelancer vào Dự Án
Dường như bạn không có dự án đang hoạt động nào vào lúc này. Tại sao không đăng một dự án ngay? Nó miễn phí!Đăng Dự án
- 100%Công việc đã Hoàn thành
- 100%Đúng ngân sách
- 100%Đúng hạn
- N/ATỉ lệ thuê lại
Các nhận xét gần đây
Write a Technical Report
“Great writer. Would hire again”Michael L. 2 năm trước
I need a virtual assistant - PERFECT English grammar required
“The project is not completed according to the dispute”Cedric L. 2 năm trước
Specialist II - Chargebacks ProcessingSep 2014 - Nov 2016 (2 years)
• Receive incoming disputes submitted by customers via certified mail, e-mail, and telephone. • Conduct reasonable investigation through customer and merchant contact, as well as online research. • Ensure appropriate and timely processing of chargebacks or validation of charge(s) in compliance with Visa & MasterCard association rules, US Federal Regulation Z, and bank policy.
Collections RepresentativeJan 2013 - Nov 2013 (10 months)
• Receive calls from customers who need assistance in making credit card payments. • Place calls to customers whose accounts are past due and discuss payment options or offer payment programs in order to avoid further delinquency. • Discuss customer’s financial situation and assess customer’s account for possible forbearance arrangements. • Ensure customer satisfaction, accuracy, and information security through compliance with federal regulatory requirements and bank policy.
Customer Service RepresentativeMay 2012 - Dec 2012 (7 months)
• Receive calls from customers who need assistance in making credit card payments, credit card activation, card replacement, balance transfers, direct deposits, fee inquiries, lost and stolen cards, credit limit requests, APR calculation and general account maintenance. • Provide information on different credit card products that the bank offers. • Ensure customer satisfaction, accuracy, and information security through compliance with federal regulatory requirements and bank policy.
Technical Support Professional IIOct 2011 - Mar 2012 (5 months)
• Assisted small business owners, accountants, payroll officers and administrative assistants in using QuickBooks Software to perform financial activities (e.g. creating custom financial statements, performing general ledger entries, importing and exporting QuickBooks file to or from Excel, bank reconciliations, tracking accounts payable and accounts receivables, troubleshooting unbalanced P&Ls, and Balance Sheets).
Bachelor in Business Management2007 - 2011 (4 years)
QuickBooks Certified User (2011)Intuit Financial Management Solutions
Expert QuickBooks User Certificate
Harvard ManageMentor - Presentation Skills (2016)Harvard Business Publishing
The Presentation Skills module of Harvard ManageMentor teaches students how to prepare and deliver presentations that command attention, persuade, and inspire. Students learn rehearsal techniques, tips for using effective visuals, and the importance of understanding their objectives and audience.
Harvard ManageMentor - Time Management (2016)Harvard Business Publishing
The Time Management module of Harvard ManageMentor helps students master effective time management techniques. Students learn to analyze how time is spent and pinpoint opportunities for improvement. This guide includes tools and techniques for setting goals, prioritizing tasks, planning time efficiently, controlling time-wasters, and evaluating schedules once they are underway.
Harvard ManageMentor - Project Management (2016)Harvard Business Publishing
The Project Management module of Harvard ManageMentor introduces the fundamentals of project management, including project planning, budgeting, team-building, execution, and risk analysis. Students learn useful tools and techniques such as GANTT and PERT charts, Work Breakdown Structure, and variance analysis.
Harvard ManageMentor - Goal Setting (2016)Harvard Business Publishing
The Goal Setting module of Harvard ManageMentor teaches students how to organize their work around clear and meaningful objectives. This guide provides tools and techniques for establishing realistic goals, creating a task list, tracking milestones, and evaluating achievement.
US English Level 190%
- Đã kết nối với Facebook
Freelancer ưa thích
Thanh toán đã được xác minh
- Đã xác nhận qua điện thoại
- Đã xác thực danh tính
- Email đã được xác minh