Mời Freelancer vào Dự Án
Dường như bạn không có dự án đang hoạt động nào vào lúc này. Tại sao không đăng một dự án ngay? Nó miễn phí!Đăng Dự án
- 100%Công việc đã Hoàn thành
- 87%Đúng ngân sách
- 87%Đúng hạn
- 22%Tỉ lệ thuê lại
Các nhận xét gần đây
Customize current GA Matlab using little randomness and more intelligence
“He did good job in coding an idea that I had in genetic algorithm.”EngX 1 tháng trước
PCA in Excel for Stephen D.
“He is excellent, i recommend”Lekan D. 2 tháng trước
matlab image procesing for eecs93
“highly recommended ,very professional work, delivered on time and on budget, very helpful communication and the code full commented ,sure will hire again”orajor1 1 năm trước
“Good matab expert, good communication skills”luay11 1 năm trước
Speech Pitch Detection GUI
“Great fast work from a native English speaker. Very happy with the transaction.”rpghost 4 năm trước
Money Identifier GUI - repost
“The GUI was completed quickly. Also the GUI was easy to use and well laid out. I Have used eecs93 before and would use him again.”thp61 5 năm trước
Undisclosed Electrical Engineering WorkJan 2008 - Jan 2013 (5 years)
Undisclosed Electrical Engineering Work
EngineeringJan 2005 - Dec 2007 (2 years)
- Algorithm Engineer; Cummins-Allison Corporation, Mt. Prospect, IL (847-299-9550); Established DSP algorithms for repeatable scores in MATLAB and (6 CPU) TI DM642 fixed point C++ real-time embedded firmware for fuzzy classification between good and bad (worn, tears, tape, and graffiti) US Currency notes ($5, $10, $20, $50, $100) in all applicable series (years/styles). Designed algorithms to align, denominate/series, compare with Brick templates, and score. We used Clear Case for source control.
EngineeringJan 2000 - Dec 2002 (2 years)
- Algorithm Engineer; Digimarc Corporation, Beaverton, OR (503-469-4800) Developed and tested new digital watermarking technology (steganography) in C++, consisting of image alignment, region separation, spectral IF shaping, block coding using pseudo-random PN sequences, turbo coding error correction, and Kerdock (coset/Walsh) codes. We used Visual Source Safe for source control.
EngineeringJan 1999 - Dec 2000 (1 year)
- Software Engineer; Future Source/Bridge LLC, Lombard, IL (630-932-3550) Efficiently processed commodities, metals, and currency futures quote data facilitating the opening new products. The data was gathered from several world markets and funneled into a "ticker" stream to which the company sells access. We used CVS/PCVS for source control.
EngineeringJan 1989 - Dec 1998 (9 years)
- ES/R&D Project Engineer; Zenith Electronics Corporation, Lincolnshire, IL (847-941-8000) Designed efficient distributed algorithms saving the $500,000.00 in computer costs. Modeled novel HDTV image compression including motion compensation, subband coding, vector quantization, variable length coding, fuzzy set membership, perceptual weighting, and pattern recognition leading to several patents. Developed RF communications simulations for terrestrial, HF cable, ADSL twisted-pair, and micro-cellular
EngineeringJan 1987 - Dec 1989 (2 years)
- Software Engineer; Bear Automotive, New Berlin, WI (414-555-1212) Researched the design of next generation automotive test equipment in the areas of human factors engineering, artificial intelligence, pattern recognition, machine learning, and operating system design.
MSEE1988 - 1993 (5 years)
BSEE1983 - 1987 (4 years)
US English Level 187%
Đã kết nối với Facebook
Freelancer ưa thích
- Thanh toán đã được xác minh
- Đã xác nhận qua điện thoại
- Đã xác thực danh tính
- Email đã được xác minh