Ảnh đại diện của gaugupta
@gaugupta
Cờ của India Hyderabad, India
Member since Ngày 12 tháng 06 năm 2012
0 Đề xuất

gaugupta

Trực tuyến Ngoại tuyến
I have over 9 year of exposure in software development and design. I am proficient in c# .Net, Java, databases and fully capable of doing small to complex assignment. Having developed enteripse software, I design for change and give utmost priority to the product quality and timely delivery. I also believe in giving timely update on the project progress to the client
0 đánh giá
0.0
  • N/ACác công việc hoàn thành
  • N/AĐúng ngân sách
  • N/AĐúng giờ
  • N/ATỉ lệ thuê lại

Portfolio

Các đánh giá gần đây

Chưa có đánh giá nào.

Kinh nghiệm

Senior Applications Developer

Mar 2011 - Feb 2012 (11 months)

Goldman Sachs Bangalore I was leading a 4 member team which owns the equity derivative business for the company. We were responsible for scaling the platform to support the growth of the company. I had to spend 80 percent of the time designing and implementing features and the rest 20 percent gets spent in mentoring and giving technical leadership to my team. Some of the key things done/in the charter of the team o Building a software layer to quickly identify bottlenecks in the platform o B

Senior Software Design Engineer

Mar 2005 - Feb 2011 (5 years)

Bing Weather Answer This team provides infrastructure to service the weather based search queries. Details: o Rating different Weather provider: I had worked on defining the weather provider accuracy algorithm, which rates the different provider on how accurately they forecast the weather conditions for different regions of the world. o Providing the infrastructure to allow trip planning based on historic weather conditions. Technologies Used: C#, C++, HTML, CSS, javascript Data Lifec

Giáo dục

B.Tech Computer Science

1999 - 2003 (4 years)

Các Chứng Nhận

  • Đã kết nối với Facebook
  • Freelancer Ưa Thích
  • Đã Xác Thực Thanh Toán
  • Đã Xác Thực Điện Thoại
  • Đã Xác Thực Danh Tính
  • Đã Xác Thực Email

Xem các Freelancer tương tự