<span>Now serving at a renowned outsourcing Software Company as a Senior Software Engineer. And the followings are my completed projects:
1. Some Turn-Key web portals in which customers can enjoy great deals, huge savings and Cashback dollars from 1000 online merchants across USA. This service not only provides products but also different kinds of services like electricity, cable, security, internet, etc.
Technologies: ASP.net (C#, framework 3.5), jQuery, CSS, MS SQL Server, IIS 6.0, SVN, FogBugz for project management
Websites: Some of the Turn-Key web portals are as follows:<</span><span style=\"display: inline;\" exttxt=\"br>
2. Backoffice application for managing, administering the Turn-Key web portals. Using this application all of the Turn-Key web portals can be managed and maintained by the mall owners.
Technologies: ASP.net (C#, framework 4.0) in MVC 2, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, CSS, Web Service, MS SQL Server, IIS 7.0, SVN, FogBugz for project management
3. Some more online marketing solutions provider web portal.
Technologies: JAVA 2.0, JSP using Stripes framework, jQuery, CSS, MS SQL Server, Apache Tomcat, SVN, FogBugz for project management
Websites: The three web portals using JSP, JAVA are as follows:
4. Developed Deposit module and Ledger Software using C#.net (Framework 2.0) and ORACLE 9i.
5. Developed Web Application using ASP.net (C# Framework 2.0), MS SQL SERVER 2005 and Crystal Report 10 for a USA Security Company.
6. Developed Attendance-HRMS-Messenger Software using VB.net (Framework 2.0), MS SQL SERVER 2000 and Crystal Report 9 for WBB.
7. An intelligent and Network Based EXAM Controller software for the Biochemistry dept. of Dhaka University. All kinds of questions (Broad, MCQ, short, etc) can be used in this software. By using this software, no need to check the answers manually. C# (Framework 2.0) and MS SQL SERVER 2000 were used in this project.
8. An Automated software for the Digital Lab of The University of Asia Pacific. Reporting facilities are available.
9. Bangladesh Post Office (BPO) Automation across the country according to Digital Bangladesh Procedure, Vision 2021. BPO automation provides affordable and quality services to the general people making the whole process easier, faster and cheaper with the boon of information technology. Vast level of PL/SQL is used in this project.
Technologies: ASP.net (C#, framework 3.5) in netTiers 2.3.0 Application Framework, CSS, Oracle 10g, Crystal Report, Code Smith Code Generator, MS Enterprise Library, IIS 6.0, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe
Scope: This project is designed for all the departments of the entire Post Office of Bangladesh. BPO automation can provide IT support in every phase of their processes. List of some departments which are covered by this automation project:
(Domestic and International Mail Service)
(Railway Mail Service)
Module according to National Savings Bureau
(Postal Life Insurance)
Tax (Motor Vehicle Tax)
(Airport Postal Service Office)
Office Employee Payroll